David Walker says we are much worse off now than even a year ago and that although “something needs to be done” in regard to the crisis, we are not doing a very good job.
David Walker: Who Will Bailout The Budget
Thu, 12/04/2008 - 11:35pm | posted by Guy Fawkes
- Hey, Leftists, "economic patriotism" should mean getting government out of the way for business owners to succeed
- Thanks, Obama! Hillary Clinton may face more conservative MIllennials because of Obama's failed policies
- Washington's addiction to spending is hurting the economy
- Today in Liberty: Economy shed 523,000 full-time jobs in June, conservative groups take IRS scandal to federal court
- Today in Liberty: Americans say Obama is the worst president in 70 years, Senate Dems push for vote on crony Ex-Im Bank