The latest video on from our friends at Economic Freedom, featuring Don Boudreaux (George Mason University), Susan Dudley (George Washington University) and Bradley Schiller (University of Nevada-Reno.
Cronyism in America
Tue, 12/13/2011 - 9:07am | posted by Jason Pye
- Eric Cantor is rewarded by Wall Street cronies: Ex-House leader lands a cushy new job at an investment bank
- Big Business and big government cronyism is bad for taxpayers and consumers: Let the free market work
- Elizabeth Warren's hypocrisy exposed: She hates corporate welfare, except for when she doesn't
- Inversion Controversy Is about Whether Company Profits Should Flow to Shareholders or Government
- Flip-flopper-in-chief: Barack Obama was against the crony Ex-Im Bank before he lobbied for its reauthorization