Via Reason, Kennedy gives a rundown of the best and worst Christmas films from a libertarian perspective.
Reason.tv: The Best and Worst Christmas Films (Libertarian Edition)
Wed, 12/19/2012 - 3:48pm | posted by Jason Pye
- Republicans must abandon corporate welfare and learn to leave Americans alone if they want to win elections
- How tech entrepreneurs Scott Banister and Peter Thiel are making Silicon Valley more friendly to Republicans like Rand Paul
- #IAmUnitedLiberty: Carl Oberg saw first-hand how the sausage is made by bureaucrats and that turned him into a libertarian
- It's time to end Ex-Im: This New Deal relic costs too much, doesn't boost exports, and is rife with cronyism
- Let consumers choose!: Congress and the FCC should allow TV broadcasters to compete in the marketplace