In the third season of their show, Bullshit!, Penn & Teller tackled the issue of gun control. Despite the uproar over the issue, the duo concludes that not only are guns a means for personal protection, but to protect against an overreaching government.
Penn & Teller on Gun Control
Wed, 12/19/2012 - 2:01pm | posted by Jason Pye
- If You’re a Gun Owner, and You Live in New Jersey, I Have One Suggestion: Move
- Campaigning for Gun Control on the Grave of a Dead Mother
- A small victory for the Second Amendment in Washington: D.C. Council votes approve concealed carry
- Yes, guns are a crime deterrent: Chicago sees crime rates fall after Illinois began issuing concealed carry permits
- Kroger is standing up for its customers in the face of intimidation from a Michael Bloomberg-backed anti-gun group