Our friends at the Competitive Enterprise Institute have released a short movie showing Leonard Read’s famous missive, I, Pencil, showing how the “invisible hand” of the market works though voluntary interaction just to create a single good.
CEI Presents “I, Pencil: The Movie”
Thu, 11/15/2012 - 11:57am | posted by Jason Pye
- South Park lambastes antiquated cab cartel with Timmy's "Handicar"
- Uber's "Vision for the City of the Future" uses the free market to solve environmental worries
- Market Ignorance: Almond's football salary faux pas should confuse fans
- Big Business and big government cronyism is bad for taxpayers and consumers: Let the free market work
- Local Choice Proposal for Partial Á La Carte Is Irreconcilable with the Ideals of Constitutional Government