Podcast: Ben Bernanke, Copenhagen, Health Care Gets 60, Band-Aid To Borrow, National Debt, Guest: Brad Warbiany
Mon, 12/21/2009 - 7:04am | posted by United Liberty Staff
NOTE: Due to the higher than normal traffic using Skype at the time of this recording, there may be some omissions of a word or two of the discussion peppered throughout the podcast. We apologize for that inferior quality.
Together, they discuss:
- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke named TIME’s Person of the Year
- Copenhagen Climate Summit Recap
- Democrats have 60 votes for the first procedural vote in the Senate Healthcare Reform Debate
- Short Term Borrowing Band-Aid
- Discussion of Debt As Percent of GDP
- Polls show Dems might lose Obama, Biden Senate seats
- Bill floated to rescind automatic pay increases
- Re-insulating your home will save the economy!
- Immigration Reform Bill Gets Its Start in the House
- “Jobs Bill” Squeaks Through the House
- A “Hit & Run” discussion of charitable and political donations and opinion on healthcare passage this week.