Yaron Brook, executive director of the Ayn Rand Institute, explains that Occupy Wall Street has a misguided focus. Instead of targeting the federal government for corporatist economic policies and cronyism, they’ve gone after higher income earners, many of whom have done nothing more than experienced success in their endeavors:
What would Ayn Rand say about OWS?
Mon, 11/07/2011 - 2:10pm | posted by Jason Pye
- Republicans are about to cave on the crony Ex-Im Bank, surrendering more ground to the Obama White House
- Big Business and big government cronyism is bad for taxpayers and consumers: Let the free market work
- Elizabeth Warren's hypocrisy exposed: She hates corporate welfare, except for when she doesn't
- Flip-flopper-in-chief: Barack Obama was against the crony Ex-Im Bank before he lobbied for its reauthorization
- Uber learns its lesson: In Washington, you only go legit when you go full crony