Yaron Brook, executive director of the Ayn Rand Institute, explains that Occupy Wall Street has a misguided focus. Instead of targeting the federal government for corporatist economic policies and cronyism, they’ve gone after higher income earners, many of whom have done nothing more than experienced success in their endeavors:
What would Ayn Rand say about OWS?
Mon, 11/07/2011 - 2:10pm | posted by Jason Pye
- Today in Liberty: GOP Senator's Obamacare lawsuit dismissed by a federal judge, Kevin McCarthy smears Rand Paul in Kentucky
- Oh, look, phony populist Elizabeth Warren backs the Export-Import Bank's brand of corporate welfare
- Stop Obama's Crony Bank: Ex-Im distorts the free market by doling out billions to politically-connected big businesses
- There was a huge win for the Internet yesterday, but now crony senators are pushing the Obama-backed online sales tax again
- Here's how big government Republicans and Democrats are colluding to save the crony Export-Import Bank