Yaron Brook, executive director of the Ayn Rand Institute, explains that Occupy Wall Street has a misguided focus. Instead of targeting the federal government for corporatist economic policies and cronyism, they’ve gone after higher income earners, many of whom have done nothing more than experienced success in their endeavors:
What would Ayn Rand say about OWS?
Mon, 11/07/2011 - 2:10pm | posted by Jason Pye
- The debate over Ex-Im is a decisive moment for conservatives: Democrats are feverishly working to save the crony Bank
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce plans to back Democrat Mary Landrieu in Louisiana, claims she's more "pro-business" than Ted Cruz
- Today in Liberty: Federal court strikes down D.C.'s handgun carry ban, deal reached on V.A. reform as August recess looms
- End Ex-Im: Newt Gingrich says the crony Bank favors "giant companies," and he's absolutely right
- Hey, Barack Obama, businesses are moving overseas because of a terrible tax climate made worse by you