Yaron Brook, executive director of the Ayn Rand Institute, explains that Occupy Wall Street has a misguided focus. Instead of targeting the federal government for corporatist economic policies and cronyism, they’ve gone after higher income earners, many of whom have done nothing more than experienced success in their endeavors:
What would Ayn Rand say about OWS?
Mon, 11/07/2011 - 2:10pm | posted by Jason Pye
- South Park lambastes antiquated cab cartel with Timmy's "Handicar"
- Pay to Play: Cronyism is what happens when corporations love big government too much
- Uber's "Vision for the City of the Future" uses the free market to solve environmental worries
- Market Ignorance: Almond's football salary faux pas should confuse fans
- Republicans are about to cave on the crony Ex-Im Bank, surrendering more ground to the Obama White House