Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) put out a new video yesterday explaining why higher taxes isn’t the answer to our economic problems and pitches the need for reforming the tax code by closing tax loopholes and lowering tax rates, which will in turn encourage job creation and make our economy more competitive:
Paul Ryan pitches tax reform in new video
Thu, 09/15/2011 - 1:10pm | posted by Jason Pye
- Just what we need: Flights even more pricey due to asinine bipartisan blunder. Thanks, Congress!
- Hey, Leftists, "economic patriotism" should mean getting government out of the way for business owners to succeed
- Barack Obama's horrible economic policies are the reason why the U.S. economy has taken so long to recover from the recession
- States that raised their minimum wages have seen a huge loss in job growth since the beginning of the year
- Thanks, Obama! Hillary Clinton may face more conservative MIllennials because of Obama's failed policies